Please furnish our office with the applicable documentation which has been filed for record in the county where your property is located. Any time your interest changes we need to be furnished with the recorded documentation showing the change.


Copy of the Assignment, Bill of Sale or Deed conveying the interest.

Name Change

Copy of the pertinent documentation changing your name, for example:
Name Change Certificate, Marriage Certificate, Divorce Decree.


Copy of the Trust Agreement which states the interest as a part of the Trust, or copy of the documentation transferring the interest into the Trust, and a copy of the documentation appointing the Trustee.

ACE Energy Solutions About Us Who We Are


Download & Complete

Send all completed forms to the email address listed with each form or by mail to:

Attn: Settlement
24275 Katy Freeway
Suite 325
Katy, TX 77494,

Owner Related Inquiries

Other inquiries: [email protected]